Thursday 2 December 2021

My Story

Hello bloggers it is me (Kezia) and sorry for not posting for a long time. I have been very busy, anyway today I finished part one of my story. And I LOVE it because there is lots of detail and description. P.S part 2 coming soon. Blog you later, Kezia




Chapter 1 The Forbidden Tower

It was a dark and windy night and the forbidden tower lay quietly in the middle of the forest. All I  could hear was the wind blowing past my ear and rustling bushes. No one dared enter the mysterious tower. There once was a girl who went in and never came out. No one knew what happened to her.

I looked up at the clear sky. There was a bright moon and twinkling stars yet the air felt cold and unforgiving. I wanted to go inside but my body could not move, I was scared and cold.  I heard a girl scream coming for the tower and then “HELP SAVE ME! I ONLY HAVE UNTIL 6.00 am” my head was spinning, who was that? Was that the girl that went in there and never came out? I didn’t know what to do. I stood there for a second trying to think but it was so hard, it was getting hard to move. If I wanted to save her I had to go now because time was running out! There was only a matter of minutes...  


Chapter 2 The Golden watch

I knew what I was going to do, I was going to save her. I started to walk closer to the tower, my legs were shaking with fear. I walked around the tower to find the door. It was  hard to find because it blended in with the wall, and there was no door handle. 

I pushed the door open with all my might. It took awhile but I finally managed to open it. I stepped inside, there were wooden floors and a wooden staircase. I saw a little crow sitting on a golden watch. Moving closer to it then bent down and picked it up. The time on the watch said 4.30am. I looked at my watch and it said 4.30 am too. “AHHHHH” the crow took the golden watch, it flew over my head and landed on the staircase.  I tried to get it but there was know way  I could get it because the crow was too fast for me. I heard a little scream agern, I knew time was running out and fast. I stopped chasing the crow and started to walk up the old staircase. There was an old rusty metal door. I was very eager to go inside and find out if the girl was in there, so I opened the door and stepped inside. There She was lying on the ground with cuts on her arm and legs. She had a scared look on her face and said “help”...               

Part 2 coming soon

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kezia. Great to see you sharing your writing. Remember to use ctrl-shift-v to paste so you don't get your words spilling over the side. I'm excited for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kezia. Great work on your chapter stories, not long ago I posted this on my blog. you should go check it out
    Blog ya later
    Jarvis

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.