Thursday 28 October 2021

tree house

 Hello bloggers it is me Kezia here and today I made this story about a fairy house. It is not real. I hope you like it because it took me 25 min to make it, I had a great time making it. Did you know I have made  The Little fairy Home (not real)

 

What you can see here is a house for faries because everyone needs a house not just faries. Hi my is Kezia and like making fairy houses and finding them to. The tree feels bumpy and rough just like a brick house. The ear around the house smells like polin. I think you need a key to open it and when you do it will be dark because it is made out of wood. Inside of the little house there is a bed and a table with a little crumb of beard and chocolate.( I love chocolate ) I saw the little spackle in the disdins

so I cwickly moved away from the tree house and hid . I took 2 pictures and ran away so I didn't scare

what was coming!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kezia. Thanks for sharing your writing. You have described the tree and what is behind the door really well using the senses. As a reader it is much easier to build a full picture in my mind when I have all the information to put the puzzle together. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.